Louis Vuitton - Alternative wallet

Louis Vuitton 

Well, to take a small break from all the recipes and yummy food post, i'm going to introduce you to one of my other passions, none other than Mr Louis Vuitton...or well, his bags and small leather goods (SLG's as we in the LV-family say) šŸ˜‰ I have a collection of 12 pieces (3 handbags, 2 smaller bags, 2 cosmetic pouches/bags and 5 SLGs) that i've been collecting since July 2015. I have vintage, pre-loved (or second hand/pre-owned) and new from the store pieces. I really don't have a preference, not more than i'm a bigger fan of the old classic pieces. Oh well i could ramble a hole lot about this, but i will be slowly but surely present you to my collection.

First out is my latest purchase, this wonderful small, but oh so perfect "wallet". Why i say "wallet", is because this is actually a removable pouch from a Louis Vuitton Daily Organizer in the Monogram Canvas, in the color Cherry. 


I was searching for a small wallet, that could fit my passport (which i use as my ID, i know, it's not the smartest but i've to lazy to get an ID since mine got out-dated) and 2-3 cards (since i never have cash now days). I wanted it to be able to fit in any of my bags and not to have any additional not to be used pockets or compartments. That was hard to find, and especially here in Sweden when unfortunately the Louis Vuitton store isn't really always stocking many items. 


So, one day, while i was looking in the pre-loved market here in Sweden, this little beauty just popped up and i grabbed it faster than quick for approx 1000 SEK (112-113 USD) and in new/unused condition.


And as you can tell, she was perfect and everything i was looking for, and with that extra touch of red lining, that is just a dream. 

So my search for that perfect little wallet, was over :) 







Unknown

2 comments :

  1. SĆ„ nydelig! :D Den var jo perfekt stĆørrelse da ! Elsker bloggen din snuppa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja verkligen :) Ƅr sĆ„ nƶjd med den! Tack fina du! :D Dags fƶr dig att bƶrja blogga med ;)

      Delete