Fort Myers Beach, Florida, USA

 

Fort Myers Beach, Florida, USA - 2017's vacation location

Yes, Fort Myers Beach, we are coming for you this summer :) We've been planning for a while and yesterday we finally decided on that Fort Myers Beach, Florida in the USA it is. So we, meaning myself, my husband, our son, my parents and my two younger brothers (22 and 14 years old) are going to spend 2 weeks at Fort Myers Beach. We've rented an amazing condo just right by the beach, with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (awesome, one for each "group"), amaxing balcony with amazing view, it has a pool, security and much more. I've already started to fill up my TripAdvisor trip with things to do, places to visit etc. We are going to rent cars so that we can easily move arround.
 
I've been in the USA before, in 2002, when me and my family (parents and brothers) visited Miami during the holidays. I remember that i really enjoyed our stay there. It was during the holidays, we whent on boat trips, visited Universal Studios (hoep to visit this trip too) etc. My parents and brothers have been to the USA 2 times after that (New York and then California) but my husband and son haven't been there, so it will be so amazing to take them there :)
 
So, you will probably be able to follow my planning for this trip here on the blog, i don't know how yet :) Ig you live in Fort Myers Beach or in the nearby area (2-3 hours away) or if you have been there, please let me know places to visit/things to do, that we just can't miss out on :)
 
Can't wait! :)

Unknown

No comments :

Post a Comment